11. Help your children to go to school and bless them before they leave home. Go up to the gate for sending them off.
12. Keep punctuality for doing anything. Note down the work to be done in a piece of paper. ‘X’ mark after completing that work. This method saves time and energy.
13. Before food spend a few seconds for silent or group prayer, it activates the salivary gland and also the digestive glands.
14. Keep a smiling face. It reduces BP, cholesterol and adrenalin in the blood.
15. Never think that the life is always positive, it gives strength for facing any incidents. Know that the ‘Positives’ and ‘Negatives’ are temporary.
16. Go to the office/ school/ work place with positive mind and happy mood. Return home if possible at correct time, with a smiling face. Fresh up. Sit with your family and children at least 30 minutes discussing their problems and motivate them. Do, if possible a group prayer or spend ten minutes for prayer after an evening bath. Take atleast one meal a day with all family members. It strengthen family relations give and take love and affection.
17. Appreciate the achievements of your children when they sit for studies in the late evening.
18. Try to go to bed in correct time, which gives the body a biopunctuality.
19. Never keep your head towards north on the bed because the hemoglobin is a magnetic material, which gets blocked in the brain capillary when you sleep lying parallel to the magnetic meridian or earth. It creates headache, irritation, headache etc. Try to avoid south also, if you have enough space to keep your head towards east or west.
20. Before going to bed spend few seconds for prayer on the bed.
21. All prayer/ reading/working should be by keeping the face towards east, for improving the capacity of the brain functioning. This again helps to maintain the heart functioning smooth as the body changes its position from vertical to horizontal.
22. Use your ears, eyes, tongue, mind and functional organs for good purposes…